Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Absence


Sorry I did not have a blog for this past Sunday, but you see I did not go to church.



I woke up on Friday Morning at 3:00 AM because I was shivering so hard it hurt. I went to the Doctor and he told me I have an Upper Repertory Infection. I'm on antibiotics and an odd cough syrup that has Hydrocodone in it.





So, for the past few days I have been stuck in bed watching Big Bang Theory Episodes, YouTube videos, and many reviews of nostalgic movies from www.thatguywiththeglasses.com





It's Wednesday now that I am writing this and I have to say I am feeling much better. I decided to skip church tonight because I still feel a tad crumby and it's best that I keep my germs to myself. I do plan to go to church this Sunday and This week's outfit I have big plans, including using an old prom dress of mine for a bustle skirt.





In other news, I start CDA classes next week. Please pray for strength and wisdom to keep up and graduate as well as praying for the Lord to always provide a way to getting to my classes once a week.



I lost my car last year in an accident and I know that driving me to and from Athens is inconvenient for my family, but I will make it all worth it in the end.





Thank you all, and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment